Visitor Welcome Manager
|Job Title:||Visitor Welcome Manager|
|Location:||Merthyr Tydfil, Wales|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||23 June 2021|
Vibe Recruit is looking to appoint a Visitor Welcome Manager with an immediate start. Located at Merthyr Tydfil on the edge of the Brecon Beacons national park, just 25 minutes north of central Cardiff.
The ideal candidate will be experienced, energetic, and a motivated leader. You will lead the team in delivering a fun but professional environment, which results in the efficient day-to-day operation of the welcome department.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager within the business the successful candidate will be expected to take full ownership of the department, delivering a world class service.
You will be responsible for ensuring the Visitor Welcome team assist visitors throughout the visitor journey.
You will be expected to always lead by example; this is a hands-on role that will suit someone who enjoys leading from the front.
You will have a passion for, and robust experience in delivering a quality visitor experience. Extensive leadership and motivational skills are vital for this role, as are excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills. You will support and encourage strong team working across all departments.
Duties and Responsibilities to include:
- Lead the team in delivering exceptional service to all visitors, face to face and through other methods of communication on a day-to-day operation
- Lead the team in operating the reception email account and telephone lines
- Assist the Business Development Manager and corporate enquiries and functions, and assisting in events, as needed
- Train and lead the Visitor Welcome team in engaging with our visitors, sharing information they will need for their day, also sharing information on upcoming events
- Ensure the Visitor Welcome team are consistently adhering to company GDPR protection policies
- Engaging with all visitors throughout their visit and ensure a warm goodbye is given by all team
- Assist the Senior team in occasionally acting as 'duty manager', as and when required
- Exceptional people & leadership skills, enabling great working relationships with team members as well as visitors.
- Solid skills in team training, covering a vast range of topics
- Ability to deliver and lead on exceptional standards of customer service
- Proven experience in face-to-face customer service experience, ideally in a sales environment
- Fun, personable and highly motivated self-starter
- Willingness to learn and participate in training programs
- Strong written, verbal, and non-verbal communication skills
- Numerate with experience of record keeping and cash handling
- Good IT skills (Microsoft office package)
For more information please contact Naomi on 02922408250.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.