|Job Title:||Warehouse Operative|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Paul Southard|
|Job Published:||22 July 2019|
Working for a national courier in the warehouse department a requirement has arisen for two candidates to work the night shift.
Job duties include but are not limited to:-
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles, by hand.
- Checking for damaged or missing items and then sorting stock for storage in the warehouse.
- Taking goods to the appropriate storage space - perhaps using loading and lifting gear for heavy goods.
- Keeping a careful record of the stock on the warehouse management system, so that it can be located quickly.
- Picking orders from the storage space and bringing them for packing, or to the loading bay for transportation.
- Organising transfers and loading goods on to delivery vehicles.
- Cleaning and maintaining the warehouse will also be part of the daily routine.
- With heavy equipment in operation warehouses can be dangerous places, so followingworkplace health and safety ruleswill be essential.
Shift: 1am - 10am - Monday to Friday with potential for overtime
Prospects to go permanent for the right candidates
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £8.21 /hour