|Job Title:||Warehouse Operative|
|Location:||Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot|
|Contact Name:||Vicki Dillion|
|Job Published:||03 March 2021|
Role - Warehouse Operative
Location - Baglan
Rate of Pay - £9.74 per hour plus shift allowance
Contract - Temporary
Vibe Recruit have an immediate requirement for 3 Warehouse Operators for our client based in Baglan.
Reporting to the Warehouse Team Leader, the successful candidate will play a key role within the team to ensure KPI's and warehouse targets are met efficiently, accurately, on time and to the highest quality and food safety standards: -
Duties include: -
- Picking materials in FIFO order accurately through works order instructions.
- Processing of material returns from production areas accurately back into warehouse locations.
- Perform cycle counting of materials over a fixed period of time.
- Ensure all documentation is completed to a high standard.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Responsible for correct working procedures and personal adherence to various regulatory guidelines.
- Be proactive, able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure with problem solving skills.
- Be a good team player but able to work on own initiative.
- Have good numerical skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Required to comply with Health and Safety regulations.
Previous experience, knowledge of operating procedures, Counterbalance \ Reach Truck Fork Lift Truck licence and basic IT skills an advantage.
Candidates should be educated to GCSE level or have at least two years' experience in a material handling or similar environment.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C