|Job Title:||Warehouse Operative|
|Location:||Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot|
|Contact Name:||Vicki Dillion|
|Job Published:||03 March 2021|
Role - Warehouse Operative
Location - Baglan
Rate of Pay - £9.74 per hour plus shift allowance
Contract - Temporary
Vibe Recruit have an immediate requirement for 3 Warehouse Operators for our client based in Baglan.
Reporting to the Warehouse Team Leader, the successful candidate will play a key role within the team to ensure KPI's and warehouse targets are met efficiently, accurately, on time and to the highest quality and food safety standards: -
Duties include: -
- Picking materials in FIFO order accurately through works order instructions.
- Processing of material returns from production areas accurately back into warehouse locations.
- Perform cycle counting of materials over a fixed period of time.
- Ensure all documentation is completed to a high standard.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Responsible for correct working procedures and personal adherence to various regulatory guidelines.
- Be proactive, able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure with problem solving skills.
- Be a good team player but able to work on own initiative.
- Have good numerical skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Required to comply with Health and Safety regulations.
Previous experience, knowledge of operating procedures, Counterbalance \ Reach Truck Fork Lift Truck licence and basic IT skills an advantage.
Candidates should be educated to GCSE level or have at least two years' experience in a material handling or similar environment.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.