|Job Title:||Warehouse Operative|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||30 March 2022|
Vibe Recruit are currently seeking Warehouse/Stores Operatives for their client based in Hay-On-Wye, Hereford.
You will join a successful manufacturing company, on a fulltime, permanent basis. In return you can expect training and development along with a variety of company benefits.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that all warehouse activities are carried out in line with the companies requirements
- Always working to a high quality, operating safely and leading by example
- Maintain your designated area of the Warehouse
- Highlight and report any potential damage or defect to materials
- Assist with weekly area audit findings
- Maintaining a smooth flow of materials to the production lines on time and in full
- support the Warehouse Shift Lead with other general warehouse activities or administrative duties
- Be available for overtime requirements to support the business during busy periods
Essential candidate requirements:
- Strong decision making skills
- Be able to prioritise work to meet deadlines whilst working in busy conditions, alone or within a team
- Competent level of computer literacy
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Able to verbally communicate at all levels in a clear manner
Desirable candidate requirements:
- Knowledge of Supply Chain operations
- Experience of working within a Warehouse environment
- Fork Lift Truck Licence - Not essential as in-house training will be provided.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary along with many company benefits.
Applicants must be able to work a rotating shift pattern, morning and afternoons.
Should you be interested in this role or would like further information, please apply today or call Jade on 07949 583544.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.