|Job Title:||Warehouse Operative|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Jorgia Church|
|Job Published:||08 April 2022|
We are currently recruiting for two efficient and hardworking Warehouse Operatives to join our well established client.
Our client are an independent company established over 30 years in the manufacture and supply of quality Work wear, Performance wear and PPE, enjoying growth year on year.
- Picking and packing orders
- Printing designs/ logos onto garments
- Stock taking using a barcoding system
- Organisation - being organised and detail-focused is a essential part of this role.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Computer proficiency.
- Speed and accuracy.
- Salary: £25,000
- Location: Didcot
- Pay: Monthly
- Hours: 0800 - 1700, Monday to Friday
- Permanent full-time position
- Experience of working in a warehouse is essential
- Successful applicant must own steel toe capped boots & high vis
For more information please contact Jorgia on 01235 535858.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.