Warehouse Operative - Days and Nights
|Job Title:||Warehouse Operative - Days and Nights|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Jade Caldwell|
|Job Published:||16 May 2020|
Vibe Recruit have opportunities for Warehouse Operatives to join our client's busy distribution centre based in Newport.
Your duties will include:
- To support all aspects of the day to day operation
- Loading and unloading the vehicles, containers and trailers
- Packing and preparing customer orders
- Reporting any shortage or damage to consignments and record any occurrences
- Achieving daily targets
- Ensuring a high standard of good housekeeping, health & safety, cleanliness and security
Although previous warehousing/packing experience would be desirable, flexibility to undertake a variety of warehouse duties in a fast-paced distribution environment would be considered.
It is essential that you display the following:
- Strong communication skills and the credibility to effectively build relationships with all team members and management
- Tenacity and effective approach to meeting and exceeding targets and delivering an outstanding work ethic
Please note that this is a part time vacancy - if you are available for full-time, please make us aware upon registration.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV today or call the office on 01633 289510.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.