Warehouse Operative - (Nights) - Permanent
|Job Title:||Warehouse Operative - (Nights) - Permanent|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||04 April 2022|
Vibe Recruit's client based in Hay-On-Wye are looking for an enthusiastic, reliable, team minded individual with a positive can-do attitude to join their team on a full time, permanent contract, working nights. If you are looking to thrive in a new role with a company who will support and provide you with a comprehensive, fully funded training plan with in-house qualifications, accompanied with a great working environment and generous employee benefits package then this role is for you!
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Maintaining a smooth flow of materials to the production lines on time and in full.
- Picking works orders for the packaging cubicles and processing returned materials and any post production waste left over from any packaging runs.
- Required to work safely and to a high level of quality at all times in line with the company and departmental standards.
- Take care of own health and safety by operating safely and lead by example, ensure the safe checking of warehouse equipment and co-operate with others at all times on health & safety matters as per warehouse procedures.
- Assist by resolving Warehouse Safety audit findings when necessary.
- You will also be required to assist with resolving any chemical spills on site in line with COSHH.
- Highlight and report any potential damage or defect to material to your line manager.
- Follow internal procedures when transferring pharmaceutical products across sites.
- When authorised, support the Warehouse Shift Lead with other general warehouse activities or administrative duties required within the department.
- Be available for overtime requirements to support the business during busy periods or to help cover the department due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Ability to prioritise work to meet tight deadlines
- A competent level of computer literacy
- A good work ethic with a commitment to learning and developing new skills
- Full UK driving licence
- Able to carry out manual tasks and follow clearly defined processes
- Educated to GCSE level including Maths and English
- Understanding of the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience of working within Warehouse Operations
For more information please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.