Warehouse Operative - Nights
|Job Title:||Warehouse Operative - Nights|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||24 October 2021|
Warehouse Operative (Nights)
£19,235.00 + shift allowance £4,500.00 - £23,735 per annum
Our client is looking to appoint Warehouse Operators on a permanent basis, working on a Night shift basis.
It would be advantageous that applicants have previous experience in a warehouse setting.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that all warehouse activities are carried out safely and to a high level of quality
- Ensuring that all warehouse equipment has been checked and is safe and suitable to be used
- Picking work orders and recording any material shortages on the internal system
- Ensuring that all materials are located and updated on the ERP system correctly to minimise delays in production
- Delivering materials to the production department and satellite sites safely and efficiently
- Ensuring that all records are accurate and up to date through the internal system
- Assisting in weekly warehouse audits when necessary
- Attending training sessions
Applicants should have good written and verbal communication skills and be proficient in using basic Microsoft packages (Excel, Outlook etc)
- Full UK Driving License
- High attention to detail
- Have a good understanding of manufacturing, supply chain and warehouse operations
- Be able to work without direct supervision and manage own work load
In return, you can expect excellent company benefits, development, and further training opportunities.
Our client is interviewing immediately, for consideration and further information, please call Jade on 07949 583544.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.