Warehouse Operative - Picking & Packing
|Job Title:||Warehouse Operative - Picking & Packing|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Bashir|
|Job Published:||26 June 2019|
Vibe Recruit are currently recruiting Warehouse Operatives for our well established client based in Avonmouth.
The warehouse operative positions are long-term, ongoing and can result in permanent work.
Warehouse Operative duties;
- Unloading of bulk selection boxes from pallets.
- Replenishment of products to repackaging lines.
- Making up display boxes / using Sellotape reels.
- Palletizing, wrapping, labelling and attaching batch codes.
- Working in a clean environment and focusing on minimising waste in work area.
- Making up multiple selection packs whilst following customer specifications.
- Ensure all products are packaged correctly with any defects/faults/damage immediately reported.
The perfect Warehouse Operative would meet the following criteria;
- Someone looking for long term work.
- Very reliable.
- Good work ethic.
- Good level of English (reading and writing).
The starting salary is £8.22 per hour with overtime available at £12.33 (over 40 hours) Although previous warehouse operative experience is an advantage, it is not essential and full training will be provided.
Hours of work are 09:30 - 18:00 Monday to Friday.
If you are interested in finding out more information about the roles we have to offer, get in touch on 01174 350160 or email - avonmouth @ viberecruit.com
Warehouse operative, warehouse work, loader, order picker, packer, drivers mate, warehouse operative, goods in, loader, drivers mate