Warehouse Operative/Material Handler
|Job Title:||Warehouse Operative/Material Handler|
|Contact Name:||Vicki Dillion|
|Job Published:||10 September 2020|
Role - Warehouse operative/Material Handler - Must have a valid RTITIB Licence
Rate of Pay - £9.74 per hour plus shift allowance and overtime
Location Baglan Port Talbot
Vibe Recruit have an immediate requirement for Material Handlers for our well-established client based in Baglan.
The company is a premium supplier of quality nutritional supplements and offers an excellent opportunity to become a part of a well-established workforce providing long term employment prospects.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Team Leader, the successful candidate will play a key role within the team to ensure KPI's and material WIP targets are met efficiently, accurately, on time and to the highest quality and food safety standards: -
Duties include: -
- Preparation of kits to ensure all lines are ready for the next shift enabling a smooth start up.
- Liaise with Line Leaders and Warehouse operations to ensure production targets can be met and highlight any discrepancies.
- Complete accurate cycle counts and highlight any inaccuracies within the Sage system.
- Manage the accurate return of surplus packaging to the warehouse.
- Undertake all quality checks required ensuring all traceability, temperature control is carried out.
- Ensure all documentation is completed to a high standard.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Responsible for correct working procedures and personal adherence to various regulatory guidelines.
- Be proactive, able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure with problem solving skills.
- Be a good team player but able to work on own initiative.
- Have good numerical skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Required to comply with Health and Safety regulations.
- Previous experience, knowledge of operating procedures, Counter Balance \ Reach Truck Fork Lift Truck licence and basic IT skills an advantage.
- Candidates should be educated to GCSE level or have at least two years' experience in a material handling or similar environment.
Must have a valid Forklift Truck Licence
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C