Warehouse Operative/Material Handler
|Job Title:||Warehouse Operative/Material Handler|
|Location:||Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot|
|Contact Name:||Vicki Dillion|
|Job Published:||10 September 2020|
Role - Warehouse operative/Material Handler - Must have a valid RTITIB Licence
Rate of Pay - £9.74 per hour plus shift allowance and overtime
Location Baglan Port Talbot
Vibe Recruit have an immediate requirement for Material Handlers for our well-established client based in Baglan.
The company is a premium supplier of quality nutritional supplements and offers an excellent opportunity to become a part of a well-established workforce providing long term employment prospects.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Team Leader, the successful candidate will play a key role within the team to ensure KPI's and material WIP targets are met efficiently, accurately, on time and to the highest quality and food safety standards: -
Duties include: -
- Preparation of kits to ensure all lines are ready for the next shift enabling a smooth start up.
- Liaise with Line Leaders and Warehouse operations to ensure production targets can be met and highlight any discrepancies.
- Complete accurate cycle counts and highlight any inaccuracies within the Sage system.
- Manage the accurate return of surplus packaging to the warehouse.
- Undertake all quality checks required ensuring all traceability, temperature control is carried out.
- Ensure all documentation is completed to a high standard.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Responsible for correct working procedures and personal adherence to various regulatory guidelines.
- Be proactive, able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure with problem solving skills.
- Be a good team player but able to work on own initiative.
- Have good numerical skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Required to comply with Health and Safety regulations.
- Previous experience, knowledge of operating procedures, Counter Balance \ Reach Truck Fork Lift Truck licence and basic IT skills an advantage.
- Candidates should be educated to GCSE level or have at least two years' experience in a material handling or similar environment.
Must have a valid Forklift Truck Licence
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.