Warehouse Operative With FLT
|Job Title:||Warehouse Operative With FLT|
|Location:||Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Rhys Jones|
|Job Published:||15 February 2022|
Our client in Port Talbot is currently looking for Warehouse Operatives with FLT
Your responsibilities will include:
· Picking of orders to customer specification.
· Ensuring the areas are always kept tidy to adhere to strict health and safety policies.
· Must be computer literate and be familiar with stock control systems
· Good knowledge of material supply
· Good organisational and communication skills
· Ability to work to tight deadlines
Experience working within a warehouse is a Mandatory as well as RTITB Counterbalance is Mandatory, however, house licence will also be considered.
This a physically demanding role, where you will be required to work as part of a team and solo on occasion. You will be expected to work autonomously and without supervision.
6am - 2pm or 8am - 4pm
May include afternoon shift
£10.52 p/h with a 10% shift allowance for an afternoon shift.
These positions are temporary ongoing but may lead to a permanent position for the right candidates.
Please do apply below if this seems of interest.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.