|Job Title:||Warehouse Operatives|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||16 July 2019|
Our client based in Cardiff are looking to appoint several Warehouse Operatives. You will be responsible for taking control of goods in/out of the loading bay. Requiring an organised individual who can manage incoming deliveries and process them efficiently into the warehouse.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- To handle parcels within the specified parcel definition, either manually or mechanically as directed by the Shift Manager
- To use the available equipment to complete security checks
- To ensure that available equipment is in full working order and report any faults if required
- To monitor and prevent damage to goods and to inform a Shift Manager where damage is identified
- To monitor and prevent damage to vehicles and machinery and to inform a Shift Manager where damage is identified
- To implement the Health and Safety Policy, ensuring and maintaining a safe working environment always
- To implement the Security Policy ensuring and maintaining a secure passage of goods for the customer
- Carry out such other duties as may reasonably be requested by the Management or the Shift
Varied shifts available.
To apply for the role please upload your CV or send directly