Warehouse Operator - Goods In
|Job Title:||Warehouse Operator - Goods In|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||13 October 2021|
Vibe Recruit have an exciting opportunity for a Goods in Warehouse Operator to join their clients team based in Hay-On-Wye.
The available shifts are
Mon Fri - Rotating - 06:00 - 14:00, 14:00 - 22:00
Sun 22:40 - 06:00 - Mon - Thur 21:50 - 06:00
You will be reporting directly to the Goods Inwards Coordinator. To offload vehicles, check delivery documentation and prepare materials for system entry and Quality Control assessment.
- You will make sure that all material is received on site in line with the company's procedures
- You will make sure that all visual matrix boards and trackers are managed and kept up to date at all times
- You will report and highlight any overdue material that has the potential to impact on the packaging schedule. This will be done both verbally and/or through the use of shift handover
- You will be required to work safely and to a high level of quality at all times in line with the company and departmental standards
- You will be required to behave responsibly and diligently and conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times.
For this position it is a minimum requirement that you hold a full & current UK drivers licence.
- Demonstrable relevant experience in Warehouse and Freight Haulage operations Competent in the use of all Microsoft systems
- Educated to GCSE level, NVQ2 level or equivalent
- Possess a good level of computer skills
- Able to communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Dependable, reliable and self-motivated
- Enthusiastic and flexible approach to assisting and supporting other areas of the department
Qualified in the use of
- Bendi FLT
- Ride on pallet truck
- Pedestrian Stacker Truck
- Scissor Lift
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) - offers GP appointments, 2nd medical opinion and counselling amongst many other services.
- Free tea/coffee on site
- Employee referral scheme (refer a friend for a bonus if they stay)
- On site qualified Mental Health First Aiders
- Training & development opportunities
- Occupational Health support & counselling
- Free parking
- On site canteen
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Christmas gift
- Annual engagement surveys
- Employee recognition awards
- Long service awards
- Information Consultation Committee (staff representatives)
- Eye test/glasses vouchers
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Paid paternity leave (2 weeks)
- Maternity paid leave
- Flexible working opportunities
For immediate consideration, please call Jade on 01633 289510.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.