Warehouse Operator - Stores
|Job Title:||Warehouse Operator - Stores|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||31 March 2022|
Vibe Recruit's client based in Hay-On-Wye are looking for an enthusiastic, reliable, team minded individual with a positive can-do attitude to join their team on a full time, permanent contract. If you are looking to thrive in a new role with a company who will support and provide you with a comprehensive, fully funded training plan with in-house qualifications, accompanied with a great working environment and generous employee benefits package then this role is for you!
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Maintaining a smooth flow of materials to the production lines on time and in full.
- Picking works orders for the packaging cubicles and processing returned materials and any post production waste left over from any packaging runs.
- Required to work safely and to a high level of quality at all times in line with the company and departmental standards.
- Take care of own health and safety by operating safely and lead by example, ensure the safe checking of warehouse equipment and co-operate with others at all times on health & safety matters as per warehouse procedures.
- Assist by resolving Warehouse Safety audit findings when necessary.
- You will also be required to assist with resolving any chemical spills on site in line with COSHH.
- Highlight and report any potential damage or defect to material to your line manager.
- Follow internal procedures when transferring pharmaceutical products across sites.
- When authorised, support the Warehouse Shift Lead with other general warehouse activities or administrative duties required within the department.
- Be available for overtime requirements to support the business during busy periods or to help cover the department due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Ability to prioritise work to meet tight deadlines
- A competent level of computer literacy
- A good work ethic with a commitment to learning and developing new skills
- Full UK driving licence
- Able to carry out manual tasks and follow clearly defined processes
- Educated to GCSE level including Maths and English
- Understanding of the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience of working within Warehouse Operations
For more information please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C