|Job Title:||Warehouse Supervisor|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Stephen Prior|
|Job Published:||20 February 2023|
A great opportunity is now available with a prestigious manufacturer, to join their expanding team. The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for the efficient general operation of the stores area, including supervising Warehouse staff.
To supervise Warehouse staff and ensure where possible, all necessary work is carried out according to the daily operation of Stores.
- To oversee the organisation of Stores.
- Supplier returns: to pack items to be returned to supplier in accordance with instructions detailed on the release note.
- Allocate and supervise stock checks as issued by Stock Control and work with Stock Control to resolve any queries that may arise.
- Assist Stock Control with annual stock take as required.
- Picking parts: ensure that all parts are picked for Production, according to the job tickets issued by the Production Manager or nominee.
- Movement of products: to take products to the assembly area from Stores and from Goods-in area to designated stores area as requested.
- Forklift operator: to operate the forklift and other lifting equipment when required to load and unload deliveries.
- To carry out necessary training for new staff.
Qualifications and Experience
- The appointee must be computer literate
- Forklift licence ideal but the company will provide training if required
- To have the ability to communicate at all levels within the organisation
- Experience of stockroom and despatch procedures, preferably gained in a manufacturing environment.
- Physically fit and be able to lift weights up to 25kgs (the maximum limit) as defined by the Health & Safety Executive.
- Full driving licence
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C