Warehouse Team Leader
|Job Title:||Warehouse Team Leader|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||30 September 2021|
Our client based in Blackwood who provide retailers with an outsourced solution for their consumables, is looking to appoint a Warehouse Team Leader for an immediate start on a permanent, full time basis.
As our Warehouse Team Leader, you will support the management team and will deputise and run the operation in their absence.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Planning and resourcing to ensure a smooth operation
- Supervising all staff. Providing training and coaching and identifying training needs
- Providing accurate reports that highlight any challenges or successes
- Working closely with the management team to identify potential risks
- Maintaining a high level of health and safety at all times
The ideal candidate:
- Previous Warehouse Management /Supervisory experience in a fast moving environment
- Results and productivity focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate with Microsoft and Sage 3. (Sage 3 not essential but advantageous)
This is a permanent contract working Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm.
For more information please contact Vibe Recruit on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.