|Job Title:||Welder Fabricator|
|Location:||Ince-in-Makerfield, Greater Manchester|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||17 August 2021|
Welder Fabricator ( MIG )
£14.00 per hour
Time and a half on week days and Saturdays, double time on a Sunday
Are you an experienced MIG Welder with great fabrication skills? Do you have experience of working with mild steel and heavy structural projects? Does the thought of joining a growing company that can offer excellent ongoing development and a clear career path appeal to you?
If so, please read on.
We are recruiting for a MIG Welder Fabricator to join a forward thinking, expanding firm in Wigan. Working in a new, purpose built manufacturing facility in a supportive team, as MIG Welder Fabricator you will:
- Use your previous experience of working with structural steel to full advantage
- Showcase your MIG Welding and fabrication skills ( us of a punching, sawing and plasma cutting machine )
- Successfully work off engineering drawings
- Have the ability to effectively measure and use appropriate tooling
- Have a sound understanding of engineering safety
This is a permanent position with a highly competitive salary and the ability to earn a lot more through regular overtime. The company in question is growing significantly and now is the right time to join if you are looking to work for a progressive firm with a very exciting future.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C