Welsh Speaking Customer Service Advisors (Remote Working)
|Job Title:||Welsh Speaking Customer Service Advisors (Remote Working)|
|Location:||Nantgarw, Rhondda Cynon Taff|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||24 June 2021|
We are currently recruiting for welsh speaking Customer Service Advisors to work on a contract relating to COVID-19. This will be a home-working role.
Main duties and responsibilities :
- Form part of a team of call handlers to answer calls relating to COVID-19 and vaccinations.
- To act as a direct point of contact for customers.
- To deal with each call with excellent interpersonal skills, empathy and patience.
- To offer solutions in a courteous and professional manner.
- To take ownership of issues raised and follow through on solutions in order to provide customer-oriented quality service excellence.
- Ensure the timely and accurate recording of information from those interviews using systems provided.
Hours of work - 8 hour shifts / 5 days a week between with hours of 7am-11pm. A rota will be provided in advance working remotely.
For more information, please contact Naomi on 02922 408250
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.