Wiring and Test Technician
|Job Title:||Wiring and Test Technician|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Beata Stasierowska|
|Job Published:||14 March 2022|
Wiring and Test Technician - Banbury - £24,000 - £28,000
Our client an innovative, forward-thinking manufacturer of specialist equipment is now looking to expand their manufacturing capabilities, with the addition of a skilled Wiring and Test Technician
The organisation has impressive growth plans and in addition to their main facility in near Banbury, the company has several offshore sales & technical support offices.
Salary: £24,000-£28,000 DOE
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am-4pm
Loctaion: near Banbury
The Wiring and Test Technician will have a variety of tasks and duties including:
- Electrical panel and control box wiring
- Electro-Mechanical assembly
- Cable termination
Skills and requirements:
- BTEC or equivalent experience in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- Experience of electrical panel wiring, electrical or electro-mechanical equipment assembly/build
- Able to read wiring diagrams and fault find electrical circuits
- Product specific training will be given
If you are looking for a new opportunity, please apply directly or call Vibe Recruit on 01869 321322 for more information.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.