|Job Title:||Wiring Technician|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Paul Southard|
|Job Published:||22 February 2022|
Wiring Technician - Bicester - £24,000 - £30,000
An innovative, forward-thinking manufacturer of specialist equipment is now looking to expand their manufacturing capabilities, with the addition of a skilled Wiring Technician
The organisation has impressive growth plans and in addition to their main facility near Bicester, the company has several offshore sales & technical support offices.
Working as part of a small but dynamic team you are able to take responsibility for your own product build, where quality over quantity is key!
The Wiring Technician will have a variety of tasks and duties including:
- Electrical panel and control box wiring
- Electro-Mechanical assembly
- Cable termination
Skills and requirements:
- BTEC or equivalent experience in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- Experience of electrical panel wiring, electrical or electro-mechanical equipment assembly/build
- Able to read wiring diagrams and fault find electrical circuits
- Product specific training will be given
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C