|Job Title:||Workload Planner|
|Industry:||Transport, Logistics and Driving|
|Contact Name:||Geri Wiltshire|
|Job Published:||27 April 2022|
Vibe recruit are currently recruiting for a Workload Planner. This client are a world leader in logistics and provide and operate transportation and supply chain solutions for large and medium size national and global companies.
The ideal candidate:
- Reliable with the ability to get on with others, with excellent verbal reasoning skills.
- Experience of daily interaction and workload management
- Co-ordination and Planning skills - excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively, both verbally and in writing, within all levels of the business and to external parties.
- Commercially aware.
- Self-motivated, tenacious and result-oriented with a positive outlook
- Calm under pressure.
Qualifications & Experience
- Understanding of supply chain/basic planning process (order, production, delivery)
- Microsoft Intermediate Excel skills
- Relevant experience in a Planning role using business in-house systems together with Microsoft package
- Educated to A Level standard or equivalent business is desirable
- Excellent communication skills are required to maintain strong relationships with both clients and colleagues.
- Competent IT skills with an excellent understanding of Excel.
- Available immediately this role may become permanent.
- To review and maintain forecast and replenishment system/processes so that they operate efficiently and effectively to achieve optimum capacity and warehouse task flow.
- Work closely with the warehouse team to ensure that deadlines are achieved in line with SLA are always maintained.
- Analyse data to identify challenges and produce KPI reporting
If you require any further information please contact Geri on 07900 781116.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.