|Job Title:||Yard Operative|
|Industry:||Transport, Logistics and Driving|
|Contact Name:||Jorgia Church|
|Job Published:||31 May 2022|
We are looking for a Yard Operative to join our clients busy PDI (pre delivery inspection) Centre in Cowley, Oxfordshire to assist with all duties associated with vehicle movements. The successful candidate will be required to use scanning technology.
This role is being offered on a permanent 2pm to 10pm shift Monday to Thursday, 12pm-8pm on Friday.
Hourly rate - £10.23phr.
- Processing vehicles in correct date/order of priority.
- Locating vehicles and ensuring that all vehicle movements are carried out in line with Company procedures.
- To inspect vehicles to ensure vehicle quality.
- To pull the correct vehicles into loads ready for despatch.
- Ensure that the correct vehicles are presented for distribution in plenty of time for despatch .
- To ensure that all vehicles are washed to Company standards.
- To carry out storage and maintenance checks in line with Company guidelines.
- To undertake any other associated duties as instructed by Supervisor.
Candidates must hold a full clean driving licence and have a minimum of two year's proven driving experience. (for Insurance purposes).
Successful candidates will also possess the following:
- Basic IT Skills
- Literate and numerate.
- Have the ability to problem solve, follow instructions and adapt to change.
- Strong communication skills
Please contact Jorgia on 01235 535858 for more information.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.