|Job Title:||Technical Administrator|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Dajana Kovacevic|
|Job Published:||10 May 2023|
Job Title: Technical Administrator
Type: Permanent - Part-time (20 - 25 hrs)
Pay rate: £12.57 ph. (equivalent salary: £13,072 - £16,341 per annum)
Hours: 9:30am - 2:30pm
Our client has a great new opportunity for a Technical Administrator to join their team. The role is to help assist the department in the collection and administration of quality documentation as well as undertaking some basic QA tasks as required. You will be responsible for administrational control of all relevant documentation and communicate data in various formats to relevant departments.
Please note that this is a part-time role (20-25 hours).
- Assist in the collection, inspection and measurement of finished product in the daily meetings and communicate out the results.
- Carrying out of paperwork audits to ensure compliance and communicate out the results accordingly.
- Carrying out downloading of online finished product Check Weigher data and converting into readable format on the computer data base.
- Filing of supplier certificates of analysis and sorting of product shelf-life samples.
- Supporting with technical process paperwork and distributing to each plant accordingly
- To assist the QA Supervisor with amended recipe implementation, photocopying, laminating weigh sheets and product colour standards replacing on plant as required.
- To assist the Specification Technologist with sample collection for analytical testing.
- Previous administrational experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge of Food safety / GMP type practises (desirable)
- Excellent organisational skills
If you are interested in this role, please send us your CV or give us a call on 01869 321 322.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C