It’s been a very busy and exciting year for Vibe Recruit with growth across our business, new team members joining the Vibe Tribe and doing what we do best; finding businesses and candidates the ideal job match.
In recent weeks our team have been visiting clients with Christmas treats and we’ve had some incredible feedback from clients and candidates alike. It’s been a pleasure working with you this year and we look forward to continuing our hard work into the next.
As the new year approaches, we’d like to reflect on our highlights of 2019!
- Business Acquisition – 2019 started off with a bang when we acquired local recruitment agency Centric, and in turn saved more than 35 jobs and protected their 700 temporary workers. This was a pivotal moment for Vibe as our teams grew rapidly and with the additional work force, we were able to service more clients and help more candidates find their next role.
- Divisional Growth – We launched our Trades and Labour Division in the third quarter of the year which is now being over seen by Arran and Carys. With steady growth and a committed team focused on the division, we plan to build on its success in the future.
- Fundraising and Charity Days – We work with a very generous bunch of people who are always willing to give 100% towards our fundraising efforts. This year we’ve hosted various charity events including Christmas Jumper Day for Save the Children, various Children in Need activities and some strong moustaches were grown in aid of Movember! We also took part in a Sense Walk to support people with complex disabilities which led our Regional Director Alun to brush shoulders with Royalty when he met her Royal Highness Princess Anne at Sense’s Touchbase facility in Caerphilly. The hardcore members of our team (Steve and Scott) also took on a triathlon in which they made us all proud.
- Free Law Seminar – Working in collaboration with TSW and Greg Latchams we hosted a very successful Law Seminar with a spotlight on the topic of redundancy. We were able to offer this as a complimentary workshop for our clients and it reached full capacity. Based on the feedback we received we will be looking to continue these Seminars in the New Year so keep an eye out for dates and topics.
- Developing our Staff – We’ve supported the growth and development of all our employees throughout the year and have seen a number of them achieve promotions. Sarah graduated with a Masters in Professional Accounting and was named Best ACCA Student in the whole of Wales! We also ran an Employee of the Month competition for both our internal and temporary staff. They were awarded to highly deserving winners every month who stood out for their hard work and dedication.
- Giving Back to our Team – our team work extremely hard every day and always uphold our core value of delivering a personalised service to everyone we work with. We think it’s so important to acknowledge their commitment by getting everyone together from across our branches for a fun activity! Earlier this year we hosted a summer party where we enjoyed a comedy night at the Glee Club in Cardiff Bay and more recently we all got together for a Christmas Ball at the Celtic Manor Resort. Both were fantastic events and a brilliant way to say thank you!
It’s been fantastic to look back on the successes of 2019 and we have plenty planned for 2020 to make it an even bigger success.
Thank you to our amazing Vibe Team as well as all the candidates and clients we’ve had the pleasure of working with. We wish you all a very happy Christmas