|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Saskia Parker|
|Job Published:||20 November 2023|
Up to £40,000 + great benefits
Are you an Accountant looking to join a well-established and growing business with an excellent reputation in the financial industry?
Look no further…
Our client is looking for an ambitious, motivated individual to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to join a firm that can offer a long-term career with excellent job satisfaction and opportunities for training and progression.
As an Accountant you will be required to:
- Preparation of accounts and tax computations for a wide range of companies, partnerships and sole traders.
- Preparation of self-assessment tax returns and advising clients of their tax liabilities.
- Reporting directly to your director or client manager.
- Overseeing the preparation and submission of client VAT returns.
- Ad hoc book-keeping assistance using various accounting software packages, including Sage 50 and Xero.
- Attending meetings and dealing directly with clients' queries via email and telephone.
- Providing support to junior staff.
What you will require to be successful:
- Practice experience (desirable)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office - particularly Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience in Sage and Xero is preferred but not essential.
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
- Competitive salary
- Working from home allowance
- Flexible working arrangement outside of core hours of 10am-3pm
- Private healthcare
- Study support towards ACCA qualification for part qualified candidates.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Saskia at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.