|Job Title:||Accounts Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||04 May 2022|
Vibe Recruit's client, based in Bedwas, Caerphilly, are looking to appoint an Accounts Assistant on a full time, permanent contract.
Working within a small team reporting to the Financial Controller, the Accounts Assistant will ensure the smooth operation of all finance matters through inputting sales and purchase invoices. Furthermore, the Finance Assistant will be responsible for matching invoices to statements and purchase orders to invoices and facilitating payments.
Although primarily office based, occasional travel may be required and accordingly the role requires good communication skills and ability to maintain key relationships, have a current valid passport and driving licence.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and complete bank reconciliations
- Purchase ledger matching, batching and coding invoices
- Prepare month-end reconciliations of sales ledger accounts
- Client and Supplier Invoicing
- Production of ad-hoc reports
- Credit control assistance
- Posting and management of staff expenses
- Purchase order drafting
- Completion of bank payments
General Office Administration Duties
- General Filing
- Stationary Orders
- Admin supplier management
- Any other duties as directed by the Finance Controller, as appropriate to level of experience.
Education and/or Experience:
- Knowledge of Double-Entry bookkeeping
- Relevant existing accounting experience at the Accounts Assistant / Bookkeeping level, or studying for professional qualification, such as AAT or equivalent
- Bright, enthusiastic self-starter with a hands-on can-do approach
- Adaptable and able to grow within a fast moving environment.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Willing to work in Caerphilly area
- Good communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work using own initiative.
- Able to work within a small team of highly motivated individuals in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment.
For more information, please contact Naomi 07506 949615
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C