Accounts Payable Assistant
|Accounts Payable Assistant
|Administration and Office Support
|17 January 2024
Job title: Accounts Payable Assistant
Our client based in Wantage are in need of an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their team on a 6 month temporary basis. If you would like the opportunity to work for a company who offer rewarding employment opportunities, who are a global leader in their field, apply today!
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Checking and processing of incoming supplier invoices in SAP using the 3 way match and direct input methods.
- Checking and processing of employee travel expense claims.
- Ensure invoices are approved in accordance with the current P2P policy.
- Review the supplier invoice issue log and work with the plants to resolve in a timely manner.
- Communicate with Finance teams to facilitate timely processing and approval of supplier invoices.
- Support the team leader with the month, quarter and year end closings preparation.
- Prepare regular reports and statistics.
- Support of the VAT management in Spain.
- Assist the Accounts Payable Team Leader in achieving the team objectives.
Hours: 09:00-17:00, Monday to Friday
- Experience with SAP ERP system.
- Experience with 3-way match Supplier Invoice processing.
- Computer Literate with an interest in finance systems.
- Microsoft Office packages.
To apply for this role please submitt your CV, or call us on 01869 321322
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.