Accounts Payable Processor
|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Processor|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Dawn Halford|
|Job Published:||18 May 2023|
Job title: Accounts Payable Processor
Our client based in Wantage are in need of an Accounts Payable Processor to join their team on a 6 month FTC. If you would like the opportunity to work for a company who offer rewarding employment opportunities, who are a global leader in their field, apply today!
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Checking and processing of incoming supplier invoices in SAP using the 3 way match and direct input methods.
- Checking and processing of employee travel expense claims.
- Ensure invoices are approved in accordance with the current P2P policy.
- Review the supplier invoice issue log and work with the plants to resolve in a timely manner.
- Communicate with Finance teams to facilitate timely processing and approval of supplier invoices.
- Support the team leader with the month, quarter and year end closings preparation.
- Prepare regular reports and statistics.
- Support of the VAT management in Spain.
- Assist the Accounts Payable Team Leader in achieving the team objectives.
Hours: 09:00-17:00, Monday to Friday
- Experience with SAP ERP system.
- Experience with 3-way match Supplier Invoice processing.
- Computer Literate with an interest in finance systems.
- Microsoft Office packages.
For more information, please call Dawn on 01235 535858.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C