|Job Title:||Admin Officer|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||05 September 2023|
Vibe Recruit's client is looking to recruit an Admin Officer on a full time, permanent contract. You will provide administrative support within the HR and Finance remit of the organisation along with general administration across the business.
An excellent role for someone who is a quick learner, sharp and has an eye for detail! The ideal candidate will have either a low level HR or finance qualification.
Salary : £25,000 - £28,000 depending on experience.
Hours of work : 37.5 hours a week. Hybrid working 2 days home, 3 days office. (Flexible on working hours).
28 days holiday per year rising by 1 per year to 33 days at 5 years service. Birthday day off, 4% employer contribution pension scheme.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administer and maintain the HR system - Bright HR
- Onboarding of staff (letters of employment, COE's etc)
- Administer staff clocking in system, including collating data for overtime payments and monthly payroll.
- Maintaining absence management system
- Minute taking at disciplinary and grievance hearings
- Administer purchase order system, ensuring these are signed off before ordering
- Placing orders for the company
- Assisting the commercial recycling department in implementing new software for maintaining commercial clients and their collections - including integration with finance invoicing
- Taking minutes at staff meetings
- Scheduling meetings/room bookings/events for the company
- Assisting with funded projects administration and reporting
- Answering the main phone line and transferring calls
- Low level HR or Finance qualification
- High attention to detail
- Quick learner
- Experience within an office environment - ideally in a role involving people services
- Work effectively in a team, great communicator with a positive attitude
- High level of competence in IT tools including word and excel
- Discretion and confidentiality
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.