|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||04 November 2022|
£35,000 - £40,000 + benefits
Are you an Architect looking to work with a young and creative studio in the South Wales area on a number of exciting residential and leisure projects ? Do you have a passion for cutting edge design with an environmental conscience? Does the thought of being provided with opportunities to establish yourself in an RIBA chartered practice and develop your design, delivery and project management skills appeal to you?
If so, please read on.
We are currently recruiting for an Architect to join a leading Architectural firm in Newport. The work is varied and engaging and the company in question are committed to developing their staff and studio with the ever-changing portfolio of work.
Due to an increased workload across residential developments and UK based hotel and leisure facilities they are looking to expand the team.
As a successful applicant to the Architectural role you will:
- Provide excellent, engaging design of the up-most quality and accuracy for a range of clients.
- Take advantage of the support and resources you need to deliver excellence- across all RIBA work stages
- Showcase your existing, outstanding portfolio which will highlight your skills and strengths.
- Work with other Architects and Assistants on a range of projects
- Prepare feasibility studies, concept design, planning applications, detailed technical drawings and reports
- Use your Revit skills to full advantage
- Have the ability to manage your personal workload and show good time management skills across multiple projects
- Demonstrate excellent technical and construction knowledge as well as strong design and technical skills
- Knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign
- Autocad and Enscape for Revit skills are advantageous
This is an exciting role in a young, vibrant design studio with an open culture. As well as a competitive salary you will benefit from:
- A flexible work environment
- A varied workload
- A friendly, young, and open studio culture
- Future opportunity to grow with a rapidly expanding business
- New modern office space
- Onsite Parking
-Organised CPD Program
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.