Assistant Branch Manager
|Job Title:||Assistant Branch Manager|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||25 January 2022|
Vibe Recruit's client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Assistant Branch Manager, to join their Cardiff Branch on Cole Avenue.
The successful candidate must be sales driven, a great people person and have supervisory experience from a similar industry.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE POSITION -
Assist the Branch Manager in the smooth running of the branch, particular emphasis on hitting sales targets, holding accurate stock & running the branch within budget, maintaining great customer service and an efficient delivery service. Covering the Branch in the Managers Absence.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/TASKS -
- Responsible for the staffing and smooth running of the branch alongside the Branch Manager and in particular in their absence.
- Support the Branch Manager, in the training, motivation, and team building of the branch team.
- Serving of customers; advising them on the range of products available and prepare relevant quotations.
- Monitoring all quotations for the Branch with a view to converting them into sales.
- Taking and processing of sales orders from customers by phone, email, over the counter or in the showroom, advising them as appropriate of the products they require and of any shortages.
- Ensure branch paperwork is completed correctly and that Customer Records / Branch records are kept up to date at all times.
- Support the Branch Manager in ensuring all customer orders are picked correctly and random checks are carried out to reduce errors.
- Support in the unloading and loading of company and supplier goods for deliveries.
- In conjunction with the Branch Manager, ensure that all sales backorders are dealt with promptly on receipt of goods from suppliers, keeping the customer aware of progress at all times.
- Manage supplier collections, ensuring goods are collected at the earliest possible time and all relevant paperwork promptly passed for credit.
- In the Branch Managers absence responsible for all monies received by the Branch, until they reach the bank.
- Manage and deal with any complaints that are received, ensuring these are dealt with as per the Company Complaints procedure, ensuring that customer satisfaction is paramount at all time.
- Support the Branch Manager in ensuring the branch achieves / exceeds agreed sales, profitability, and efficiency targets, ensuring that customer satisfaction is paramount & maintained at all times.
- In the Branch Managers absence responsible for all stock held and travelling through the branch from ordering through stocking to delivering.
- Any stock deviations to be investigated and resolved resulting in improvements to the system to eliminate future problems.
- Manage all health and safety aspects and housekeeping within the Branch and the vehicles.
- Assist in the researching of new products to add to the company's portfolio.
- Responsible for carrying out and managing daily paperwork / reporting / administration.
- Ensuring any anomalies / issues found are investigated and corrected in a timely manor.
- Manage site schedules, ensuring all goods are despatched efficiently and correctly.
Hours of work : Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm Saturday - 8am to 12noon
For more information please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C