|Hospitality and Catering
|29 January 2024
This is a full-time on-site role located in Llanrhidian for a Bar Manager. The Bar Manager will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the bar area, including staffing, training, inventory management, and customer service. They will work closely with the events management team to ensure smooth operations and a high-quality customer experience.
This role is to oversee and manage the running of the bar for every event held at our venue, the role is predominantly evenings and weekends.
The bar manager will also be in charge of the opening and closing of the venue as well as supporting the Event managers and general manager with other keys aspects of the company.
Role will be working most evenings and weekends.
After probation £30k plus bonus
- 3+ years of experience in a hospitality management role with a focus on bar operations
- Demonstrated knowledge of beverage service and inventory management
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in cash handling and point-of-sale (POS) systems
- Knowledge of local regulations and laws related to the sale and service of alcohol
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment while maintaining attention to detail
- Must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) or other relevant certification
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.