Brand & Marketing Manager
|Brand & Marketing Manager
|Administration and Office Support
|16 January 2023
An exciting opportunity to join a household name. My client is looking to appoint a Brand & Marketing Manager on a full time, permanent contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing key elements of the brand strategy. Working closely with internal teams & external teams to deliver NPD/EPD projects from strategy to launch, they will support with developing & implementing the marketing plan.
The ideal candidate should have strong project management skills, attention to detail, a proactive thinker that's organised and reliable, a team player that's comfortable building strong cross-functional relationships, and strong presentation skills.
- Support the Senior Commercial Manager to develop growth plans for the brand.
- Support all Sales Teams with Brand, Category and Marketing presentations.
- Implement the Brand Strategy, working closely with internal teams and external agencies.
Brand & Marketing
- Work with development teams to establish an EPD/NPD pipeline.
- Work with agencies to develop clear Brand and Marketing briefs.
- Develop marketing plans in-line with the Brand Strategy and sales channels, including advertising & POS, PR & digital.
- Establish internal marketing plan.
- Confident and able to understand and use category data including Kantar.
- Able to use and review internal sales data to monitor brand performance.
- Identify gaps and opportunities to help grow sales.
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C