Brand & Marketing Manager
|Job Title:||Brand & Marketing Manager|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||16 January 2023|
An exciting opportunity to join a household name. My client is looking to appoint a Brand & Marketing Manager on a full time, permanent contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing key elements of the brand strategy. Working closely with internal teams & external teams to deliver NPD/EPD projects from strategy to launch, they will support with developing & implementing the marketing plan.
The ideal candidate should have strong project management skills, attention to detail, a proactive thinker that's organised and reliable, a team player that's comfortable building strong cross-functional relationships, and strong presentation skills.
- Support the Senior Commercial Manager to develop growth plans for the brand.
- Support all Sales Teams with Brand, Category and Marketing presentations.
- Implement the Brand Strategy, working closely with internal teams and external agencies.
Brand & Marketing
- Work with development teams to establish an EPD/NPD pipeline.
- Work with agencies to develop clear Brand and Marketing briefs.
- Develop marketing plans in-line with the Brand Strategy and sales channels, including advertising & POS, PR & digital.
- Establish internal marketing plan.
- Confident and able to understand and use category data including Kantar.
- Able to use and review internal sales data to monitor brand performance.
- Identify gaps and opportunities to help grow sales.
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.