Business Development Manager
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||10 November 2021|
Vibe Recruit's client based in Bridgend is looking to recruit an enthusiastic Business Development Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer and Board of Directors you will be responsible for delivering sales within the land-based power market, specifically energy from waste plants. Supporting in the overall delivery of the Groups business objectives, whilst implementing departmental procedures in line with Company Standards.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- The development of outage projects within the UK's energy from waste plants
- Build and foster relationships with current and potential clients and suppliers.
- To target existing energy from waste sites to target existing operations, maintenance and outage work.
- To target new build energy from waste to supply packages and ongoing work.
- Prepare and calculate costs and work with our technical team to manage the planning and preparation of development of proposals from start to finish.
- Recognise, analyse, provide, and execute the best possible solution for specific plant outage requirements.
Minimum Competency / Qualifications / Experience on Recruitment
- Minimum of 5 years in an engineering or project management role in the power sector
- Qualified to a minimum of HNC level in Mechanical/Process Engineering
- Experience with planning, developing and execution of outages within a power plant - this could be CCGT, Energy from Waste or the Biomass industry
- Team leading skills including, delegation and support.
- Negotiation techniques
- Computer Literate
- Full UK driving license due to travel requirements
Compliance with and commitment to:
- Reviewing/undertaking risk assessments and ensuring controls are implemented.
- Co-operating with investigation teams to enable thorough investigation to be carried out.
- Undertaking safety inspections to ensure safety arrangements and control measures are complied with.
- Reporting to their Senior Manager on health, safety and environmental performance and advising of any areas where risks are not adequately controlled by the existing health, safety and environmental arrangements.
- Reporting improvements to the health, safety and environmental arrangements or control measures.
- Consulting with Managers and Supervisors on Health, Safety and Environmental matters.
- Promote improvement suggestions with employees on health, safety and environment matters.
For more information please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C