Business Systems Analyst
|Job Title:||Business Systems Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Jerry Hayman|
|Job Published:||11 August 2022|
Business Systems Analyst - Oxfordshire - £45,000 - £53,000
Role: Business Systems Analyst
Field: Data Warehousing/ Data Analytics/ Power BI/ MS SQL/ T-SQL/ Business Intelligence/ Data Science/ Big Data/ ETL
Reporting to: IT Infrastructure & Network Manager
Working Hours: Monday - Friday (08:00 - 17:00)
Salary: £45,000 - £53,000
Benefits: 25 days holiday allowance + bank holidays, pension
This is a new and exciting opportunity for a Business Systems Analyst to join a leading manufacturing business with scope to learn and develop further as well as the opportunity to make a real impact on the business.
The company uses a Microsoft Windows Server based platform together with MS SQL Server database-based programmes that support the Company's ERP system and other systems. This is a business facing role and will require a "hands on" approach.
You will ensure that the reporting systems within the business meet all business objectives and stakeholder needs. In meeting these needs you will be required to incorporate best practices in overseeing the maintenance of the existing reporting solutions and developing them as technology and business needs evolve i.e., the introduction of BI solutions.
- Involved in the creation and maintenance of reports for key stakeholders
- Perform ad hoc data analysis
- Support the business in streamlining processes, aiding collaboration, and facilitating more effective/efficient decision-making processes
- Evaluate business requirements
- Monitor, update and manage reports and dashboards
- Support data quality across the various business systems
- Support the development and maintenance of business integrations between systems
- Take ownerships of projects, solutions and key responsibilities within a larger business initiative
- Carry out data analytical tasks
- Lead the introduction of BI to the business
- Excellent data analytical and report writing skills
- Commercially astute with a passion for turning data into meaningful information to aid the continued success of the business
- MS SQL Server (including programming)
- MS SSMS / SSAS / SSIS / SSRS
- Knowledge of stored procedures, what they are and what they are used for
- Power BI (preferable) or Qlik
- MS Office Suite (particularly Excel)
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please send across an updated CV or call Jeremiah Hayman.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.