|Location:||Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Eve Jenkins-Tucker|
|Job Published:||25 June 2021|
My client has moved from strength to strength bringing in some great talent into the business recently. Due to continued growth, they now have the need for a talented buyer to join their small and friendly team based near Neath.
If you think this is for you, you'd be responsible for the sourcing, developing, and introducing product ranges that suit the customer base. You'll be developing and implementing strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods or services and maintaining stock levels.
Hours: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Days: Monday to Friday
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
37.5 Hours, some flexibility is required to cover business requirements.
Salary: Circa £26,000 - £28,000
General Duties to include:
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Maintain relationships and negotiate with suppliers.
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services.
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Collaborate with other managers to determine supply needs.
- Purchase supplies and materials according to specifications
- Coordinate and supervise receiving and warehousing procedures.
- Oversee distribution of supplies in the organization.
- Control inventory levels and ensure availability of material during emergencies.
- Keep detailed records on procurement activity, materials quantity, specifications etc.
- Assist in forecasting to plan future orders.
- Produce sales & stock reports.
- Create SKU'S and UPC's
If you feel you have the right skills and responsibilities then please get in touch.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C