|Reference:||01062022 Ref 1_1654074182|
|Contact Name:||Geri Wiltshire|
|Job Published:||01 June 2022|
Vibe Recruit are working closely with a world class organisation who are looking for a Procurement and Contracts Buyer to join their team.
You will work as part of a small team of professionals and be responsible for -
- Managing suppliers, holding responsibility for the price, quality, and delivery of goods.
- Procurement activities including supplier assessment and selection.
- Drive appropriate initiatives and continuous improvement programmes.
- Contributing to the development and implementation of sourcing strategies.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- CIPS (Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply) qualification or equivalent is desirable.
- Contract Negotiation.
- Proven experience in a procurement role within a manufacturing environment.
- A strong analytic approach.
- How to manage a bidding process.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have experience working within a procurement or buying role.
Please apply today and we will be in touch to discuss your CV. We look forward to your call.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C