|Location:||Pontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taff|
|Industry:||Construction and Engineering|
|Contact Name:||Alex Moore|
|Job Published:||26 March 2021|
Vibe Recruit are recruiting a Carpenter on behalf of our client, who are one of the leading brands in Fire protection in Wales.
Due to increasing workload, they are looking to add a Carpenter to their Passive Fire Division and continue the companies growth.
Role will include a company van, and require you to cover the South Wales are and reporting back to the depot based in Pontypridd.
- Install fire doors, carry out fire door maintenance and repairs, install fire rated partitions walls and screens to different types of buildings
- Fire rated separation and compartmentalisation work
- Reading site plans
- Working in flats/housing/care homes/commercial premises to include working in confined spaces
- To ensure all work is carried out to the highest standard an in accordance with the relevant British Standard.
- To adhere to the company's quality procedures in all aspects of the job
- To act in a safe manner in accordance with Health & Safety regulations and requirements
- Must be at least NVQ level 3
- FIRAS or equivalent third party certification (Prefered)
- Training on fire door installation will be provided however, some experience would be required
- Willingness to learn
- Training will be provided on Company Software for Mobile.
- Full driving licence
This is a great opportunity to join a contuingly growing company on a permanent basis.
Please apply within to register your interest.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.