|Location:||Pontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taff|
|Contact Name:||Alex Moore|
|Job Published:||04 October 2021|
Vibe Recruit are recruiting a Carpenter on behalf of our client, who are one of the leading brands in Fire protection in Wales.
Due to increasing workload, they are looking to add a Carpenter to their Passive Fire Division and continue the companies growth.
- Install fire doors, carry out fire door maintenance and repairs, install fire rated partitions walls and screens to different types of buildings
- Fire rated separation and compartmentalisation work
- Reading site plans
- Working in flats/housing/care homes/commercial premises to include working in confined spaces
- To ensure all work is carried out to the highest standard an in accordance with the relevant British Standard.
- To adhere to the company's quality procedures in all aspects of the job
- To act in a safe manner in accordance with Health & Safety regulations and requirements
- Must be at least NVQ level 3
- FIRAS or equivalent third party certification (Prefered)
- Training on fire door installation will be provided however, some experience would be required
- Willingness to learn
- Training will be provided on Company Software for Mobile.
- Full driving licence
This is a great opportunity to join a contuingly growing company on a permanent basis.
Please apply within to register your interest.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C