Climate Change Consultant
|Job Title:||Climate Change Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Jerry Hayman|
|Job Published:||12 July 2022|
Climate Change Consultant - Oxfordshire - Flexible Working Available - £35,000 - £45,000
Role: Climate Change Consultant
Field: Environmental/Sustainability/Carbon Footprint/ Green Energy/ Industrial Emissions/Agricultural /Air Quality
Reporting to: Directors
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Benefits include: Private Health Insurance, flexible working, employer pension contribution of 8%, social events, annual salary reviews, company bonuses (depending on annual performance), team building exercises such as strategy days, opportunities to take sabbatical leave, up to three days a year for volunteering and more!
Are you looking for a company that values you and your career aspiration?
Do you want to work for an organisation where you are not just a number and a valued part of the team?
My client is world class environmental consultancy, providing environmental data analysis globally. This impressive and forward-thinking organisation not only provide practical solutions relating to environmental issues but are passionate in doing their part to achieving a future that is net zero. Everyone that is a part of the team is dedicated, committed, passionate and truly wants to make a difference for the greater good of society, ensuring that our planet is safe for many generations to come.
The role will include the delivery of services and business development across a range of critical sustainability topics.
- Deliver and manage Climate Change projects as part of a multi - disciplinary team
- Lead on the delivery of carbon footprints for domestic and international authorities
- Carry out emissions calculations
- Review local and international policies
- Assess policies around climate, health, environmental economics, and cultural impacts to provide substantiating reports
- Liaise with local and internal bodies as well as governments
- Modelling carbon reduction/net zero targets and pathways
- Support the business by identifying new business development opportunities and partnerships
- Work collaboratively with the team of consultants, to provide pragmatic solutions
- Carrying out carbon foot printing and climate change assessments
- Supply key data in helping cities and towns globally to reduce or address environmental concerns
- Liaising with stakeholders at all levels across clients, contractors, regulatory bodies and with colleagues
- Lead on proposals and tenders for compilations of new work
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in the field of Sustainability & Environmental Science or a related Scientific subject
- Scientifically minded with strong data analysis skills
- Experience of economic assessment policies and/or cost benefit analysis
- The ability to win new business and the gravitas to engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Good project/budget management skills
- Sound understanding of climate change statutory legislations
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an industry leading consultancy, alongside leading experts. To apply please send across your updated CV or call Jerry Hayman.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.