|Job Title:||CNC Operator|
|Contact Name:||Michaela Bennett|
|Job Published:||17 March 2023|
Up to £34,000
My client, a very well established and well-respected manufacturer based in Port Talbot are seeking a CNC Operator to join their team.
This is a permanent, full-time role with Monday - Friday working hours, and an early finish on a Friday!
It is essential that you are familiar with CNC operating, and programming would be an advantage.
In addition, you will ideally have basic knowledge of operating manual milling machines, lathes and drilling machines.
The primary responsibilities of the machinist are:
* To perform all tasks in a safe and responsible manner.
* Uses gauges and measuring instruments to meet tolerance
* Set up and process work on CNCs while recognizing, deploying
and using fixtures and tooling.
* Understands and has the ability to perform tool wear offsets.
* Performs daily and regular cleaning and light maintenance tasks
on manual and CNC machinery.
* Complies with all quality policies, specifications, regulations and
* Knowledge of 3S / Lean
* Conform to Quality and Safety Management System requirements
You must have the following skills and experience:
* Experience within a mechanical engineering environment.
* Be experienced in the use of manual lathes.
* Ability to check and measure their own work.
* Able to read and understand technical drawings.
* Highly motivated.
* Must be able to make an active part in team working and
achievement of objectives.
* Must be able or work accurately and efficiently.
If you have the right skills and experience please get in touch asap.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C