CNC Programming Engineer
|Job Title:||CNC Programming Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Graeme Passau|
|Job Published:||12 May 2023|
CNC PROGRAMMING ENGINEER
Required for a major supplier to high-tech companies in the UK's Oxford/Cambridge Arc of Innovation and Technology. Supplying to Nuclear fusion, Space Technologies, Medical innovation, F1 and many other demanding industries.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
To produce and provide part programs, setting information and tooling information to the shop floor, managing the techniques and equipment used to enable effective changeover from one job to the next.
- To assist the planning and efficiency in the CNC sections.
- Ensure all programs are saved and organised as per our company procedure.
- Plan and specify tooling requirement for production, including fixture and cutting tool list.
- Ensure machining processes are optimised, particularly on large batches.
- Support and advise other employees when required, in machining and programming techniques. 6) Assist sales with technical advice, simulations & recommendations.
- Working to established and developing company procedures in a continuously improving environment.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C