|Job Title:||Commercial Manager|
|Location:||Rhondda Cynon Taff, Wales|
|Contact Name:||Alex Moore|
|Job Published:||14 September 2021|
Vibe Recruit are acting on behalf of our client who are one of the leading interior/exterior specialist Contractors in the UK for delivering Suspended Ceilings, Partition systems, Dry Lining, SFS Framing and associated works.
Due to additional contract gains, I am looking to speak to Commercial Managers looking for a new challenge, or an individual who is looking to take the next step in their career.
- Assist within the LBS (Load-Bearing Steel) department of the business
- Experience with Drylining and SFS preferred but not essential.
- Be commercially astute, a role requirement will be to negotiate profitable contracts in detail and build long term client relationships
- Oversee work carried out within the LBS department, and others depending on business needs.
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure health and safety and welfare at work. You are required to gain an understanding of the Company's health and safety procedures
- Occasionally required to visit on going sites and contracts, to ensure that the progress of contracts are running smoothly, and attending meetings.
- Occasional travel will be required.
- Be able to understand all Financial aspects of the Contract Management process and be able to produce detailed working programmes and plans of work.
- Display previous experience of management and leadership.
- Being open to continue to learn and gain knowledge of the role.
- Organised, diligent and able to show good people skills.
- Experience of being able to successfully manage both small and large projects from beginning until completion.
- Negotiable payment package, dependent on experience
- Holiday Pay
If you think this role suits you, please call Alex Moore or alternatively please apply within and we'll be in touch.
If all of the requirements above do not apply to you, please feel free to get in touch as our client is very open to developing their staff.
All CV's will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C