|Job Title:||Construction Worker|
|Contact Name:||Paul Southard|
|Job Published:||22 December 2021|
Permanent - Construction Workers - London Area - EC3M 1AJ based in and around London.
Paterson Recruitment are hiring two Construction Workers for our Bicester based client. Our client is a market leading resin injection and concrete grouting specialist firm who work on prestigious projects across the UK and Europe.
Construction Worker Purpose
Your purpose is to make repairs to concrete, soil and various structures using specialist resin injection and concrete grouting techniques. You will be provided with full PPE and onsite training.
Construction Worker Duties:
- Drilling into concrete, ground and solid structures in preparation for repairs
- Using water and resin pumps to inject resin, cementitious grout and waterproof materials into various structures including ground, walls and basements
- Working to drawings, plans, methods statements and instruction from Team Leaders to ensure accurate drilling and placement of products
- Maintenance and cleaning of water and resin pumps
- Working with hazardous products isocyanate and epoxy based products
- Using various hand tools including spanners for repairs and maintenance
- Manual handling including lifting and moving heavy drills and equipment
- General site labouring
- Participate in stock taking and checking activities
- Participate in relevant training and development activities as required
- Driving licence
- Up to date CSCS card
- Experience of construction or labouring work
- Knowledge or interest in civil engineering
- Confined space training or qualification
- Good communication skills
- IT literacy
- Able to work unsupervised
- Willing to regularly work away from home including staying overnight
- Happy to work occasional overtime at weekends
- Comfortable to work outside in all weathers and conditions
- Willing and able to work at heights and in noisy environments
- Comfortable to work in confined spaces and where sewage may be present
Hours: 45 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Primarily, you will be working in the London area so you will need to be ready to travel to site with the team at 6:00am for 7:30am start.
Salary: £28,000 per annum
- Discretionary Christmas bonus scheme
- Retention bonus for staff staying with the company for a year
- 28 days holidays
- Employee referral scheme
If you are interested in the position, please apply directly or call Beata on 01869 321322 for more information.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C