|Job Title:||Contract Manager|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Ally Ross|
|Job Published:||13 March 2023|
Are you looking for a role within FACILITIES/CONTRACT MANAGEMENT? £42K-£45K per year? 40 hours per week Monday to Friday. Are you local to Oxford/Harwell/Didcot/Abingdon, M4 Corridor?
As Contract Manager you will be accountable for:
- Contract Management activities for all the assigned clients
- Be first point of contact for clients and enquiries and for keeping clients updated on projects
- Carry out site visits, liaising with contractors, assessing any risks, completing quotes, risk assessments etc.
- Make sure all H&S and environmental processes are followed
- Monitor all active jobs, planning and escalations are completed
- Assist with management and leadership of the Property Services Team
As Contract Manager you will have:
- Ability to prioritise, organise and plan work effectively
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- A determined individual with high standards
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Awareness of CAFM systems
- Experience in managing KPI contracts ( minimum of 5 years )
For a full job spec, please get in touch ASAP
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C