Credit Control Assistant
|Job Title:||Credit Control Assistant|
|Location:||South Oxfordshire District|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Dawn Halford|
|Job Published:||17 March 2023|
Our well-established client based in South Oxfordshire are looking for a temporary credit controller to join their Corporate & Allocations team.
- The position of the Corporate credit controller is created to manage the cash collection from customers.
- Allocate the cash received from customers against the invoices in the ERP system.
- Chasing Corporate Customers proactively for monies due
- Allocating payments in multi currencies on a daily basis in the ERP systems.
- Resolving queries in advance of payments due with other departments
- Ensure compliance
Desirable previous experience
- Previous finance experience or credit role
- Experience with ERP finance systems (JD Edwards / SAP )
- Previous experience in a shared service function
- Computer Literate with an interest in finance systems.
- Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Numeracy skills
Hours - 09:00-17:00, Monday to Friday
Duration - until the end of August 2023
Please apply directly or call Dawn on 01235 535858 for more information.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C