|Job Title:||Credit Controller|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Saskia Parker|
|Job Published:||20 November 2023|
£25,000 - £28,000 + Great Benefits
Are you a Credit Controller looking to join a well-established and growing business with an excellent reputation in the entertainment industry?
Have you got a background in finance and looking for a new opportunity?
Look no further…
Our client is looking for an ambitious, motivated individual to join the Credit Control on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing firm with an excellent reputation.
As a Credit Controller you will be required to:
- Collection of Sales Ledger debts by telephone and written communication.
- Maintenance of Sales Ledge.
- Resolving customer disputes and queries.
- Risk assessment of new account applications and re-assessment of existing accounts.
- Cash allocation and banking.
- Working with inter-departments and branches to achieve KPI targets.
- Monthly reporting.
What you will require to be successful:
- Previous Credit Control or Accounts Receivable (desirable)
- The ability to multitask and work independently
- Good IT skills, proficient with Excel
- The ability to use your own initiative
- Competitive salary £25,000-£28,000 (depending on experience)
- 25 days Holiday plus Bank
- Holiday buy-back option.
- Company Discount scheme
- Option to work Hybrid once passing probation
- Free parking
This is a varied, exciting position where you will play an important role in the Credit Control Team. As well as a competitive salary, this role comes with convenient hours, company pension, free parking, opportunities for future progression and comprehensive ongoing training.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Saskia at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.