Credit Hire Outlay Recovery Handler
|Job Title:||Credit Hire Outlay Recovery Handler|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||15 October 2021|
Are you an experienced Credit Hire Outlay Recovery Handler? Does the thought of working for an industry leader with an excellent reputation and potential career development appeal to you?
If so, read on.
We are currently recruiting for a Credit Hire Recovery Handler to work for a growing business based in the centre of Colchester. One of the major insurance groups in Germany and Europe. The Group is represented in around 30 countries worldwide.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a reputable organisation who are looking for an ambitious, resilient, and talented individual to join their team.
With a good working knowledge of credit hire you will be negotiating with the representatives of the responsible party (insurance company, solicitor, and corporate accounts) to recover their clients credit hire outlay.
- Making decisions on the validity of the claim
- Managing high volumes on outbound and inbound telephone calls
- Meeting the monthly collections targets
- Maintaining accurate account of collections activity and follow-up process
- Maintaining accurate reporting of incoming payments
What the client is looking for:
- The ability to make decisions on extent and the validity of a claim
- A proven ability in a targeted environment and meet deadlines
- A track record of being able to remain resilient in overcoming obstacles whilst negotiating with third parties
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Be understanding of the sensitivity of customers personal documentation and information
- Proven negotiation skills
- A knowledge of Microsoft Office products, internet, and telephone skills
You will only be limited by your own ambition and this opportunity could potentially lead to much bigger things as this organisation continues to grow and expand at a great pace.
For more information please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.