Customer Account Manager
|Job Title:||Customer Account Manager|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||30 December 2021|
My client is looking to recruit an experienced and resourceful Account Executive to identify, develop and implement growth opportunities and clients in existing and new markets.
This role will be a combination of account management and securing new business opportunities.
They are looking for an individual with a track record of creating long-term value for organisations, who is customer-obsessed and ready to solve the changing needs of our clients.
Candidates should have strong account management, communication, negotiation, analytical, numerical and leadership skills.
- Identify, qualify, and secure business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customised targeted sales strategies.
- Understand client needs and offer solutions and support; answer potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for quotes (RFQ's).
- Account manage and develop a small portfolio of key clients.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Collaborate with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short and long-term business development plans.
- Reviewing and understanding of technical drawings at a basic level.
- Collaborate with all team members in the commercial department and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts.
- Create informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences.
- Maintain a sales pipeline of new opportunities and enquiries.
- Update all sales administration in the company CRM/ERP software.
- Research the market and potential products and customers.
- Communicate with new/potential customers in their own preferred communication method.
- Act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets including market intelligence on the UK and European Foundry Industry.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales, challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy.
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and provide customers with quotations.
- Negotiate on price, costs, delivery, and specifications with potential buyers.
- Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed KPI's.
- Attend team meetings and share best practice with colleagues.
- Analysing and reporting on opportunities and threats to the business.
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organisation.
- Support and input into the Marketing function of the business and collaborate with the Marketing Executive.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience in Sales & Marketing, including account management.
- Experience crafting spreadsheets and other data collection/presentation methods
- Experience in reviewing and understanding technical drawings.
- Experience in the manufacturing sector is preferable but not essential.
- Written and oral communication skills
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.